Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan

Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Donations  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harshil Application | Approved |

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harshil

Harshil Application  | Approved | Empty
PostSubject: Harshil Application | Approved |   Harshil Application  | Approved | Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:58 am

In-Game Name: FzN| Harshil

Xfire: Gangsterh

Video of your GamePlay(Optional, easier determination)

Favorite Weapon: wow...i have a lot, mp5, sniper rifle, ak-47, ak74u, m4

How often can you be on: everyday

Are you, or ever have been in a clan: yes, once was in ta but it sucked so bad tbh

How much do you want to join us, and stay in your clan, on a scale of 1-10, 1 being stay in your clan: 10 =]

Tell us about yourself: I am a 14 year old gamer, who likes girls games and more Razz. I enjoy playing team games and call of duty 4 has become a favourite with fzN.

How did you Find out about FzN: Lots of my friends told me to join Razz Thanks coll and ice Razz

Can you donate to frozen, once/monthly(If so how much): Maybe not sure, need to check.
Back to top Go down
Cooleronie
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Cooleronie

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Harshil Application  | Approved | Empty
PostSubject: Joining FzN   Harshil Application  | Approved | Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 7:18 am

Ok Harshil, you are now an offical member of Frozen.

Did you already registrate? I will accept you, so you can see our Forum. ( FzN Members Forum)

If you have any questions, dont wait! and ask us! Just make a reply in of of our forums!

I'll hope you'll become a great member of Frozen!

See You on our server!! Please, join our server. Maby there is nobody, but someone has to be the first one. More pple will come, or you can invite some members or friends.

Need to go! Speak to you later! Cooleronie
Back to top Go down

Harshil Application | Approved |
Page 1 of 1